Sunday, October 23, 2011

The sleepless night



This is the third time I am starting to write my blog. I don't know how long I can keep it up. But I think I need to share some of my thoughts with you guys. Of-course these things may not be interesting to you or you will find these bunch of words helpful to your life, but I realized that it will certainly help me a lot.

Well It isn't kind of pretty common morning to me. I came back from lab at 2 am last night (or you can say tonight). My eyes were thirsty for sleep. I entered my room. I was feelings very happy to see my bed waiting for me. I simply jumped on it and closed my eyes. But to my surprise I couldn't able to sleep. I don't know what happened, but all kind of thoughts started to come to my mind. I thought about my uncertain R&D project work. I thought about my Graphics work etc. And I found that I am really messing all things up. I am doing everything but nothing is going perfect. Well except the embedded project. It didn't upset me up till now (don't know what will happen next to it). I know that I have to do something fruitful out of my R&D work within this month, but seriously I don’t what to do for that. Also I am stuck with my graphics. I tried every kind of modification possible to my work but still it doesn't giving me the output. I am currently really confused how can I end this semester up. I need some plan. I am awake the whole night. I couldn't able to sleep. I think I should fix small targets. Lets see what can I do.

No comments: